Seafood, Malt Whisky & Chocolate Tasting Experience
It is no secret that Scotland is renowned for creating some of the finest food and drink in the world. This experience allows you to taste some the very best Scottish produce: seafood, whisky and chocolate.
You will travel west to the “Bonny Bonny Banks” of Loch Lomond, where you will get an insight into the production of fine Scottish smoked salmon. Following a light tasting and a welcome refreshment, you will have time to explore the conservation village of Luss. You’ll then travel on to Loch Fyne, where you will enjoy a two course premium seafood lunch with Prosecco or local craft beer. Your view during lunch will be of the loch where the oysters and mussels you will enjoy have been plucked from – you don’t get much fresher than that!
Next you will travel to Glengoyne Distillery, located only a short drive from Glasgow yet in the heart of Scotland, offers specular views of the local hills, waterfall and hidden glen. Here you will taste their finest Scottish whisky accompanied with handmade treats from the award winning Highland Chocolatier.
This unique adventure leaves from Glasgow by private car and is led by your tour director Brenda, the World Food Travel Association Ambassador for Scotland. There simply couldn’t be a better qualified person to introduce you to the authentic food and drink delights of the area.
Your day will include:
- Visit to a Smoked Salmon Smokehouse.
- Light tasting from their speciality range and a welcome refreshment.
- Time to enjoy the village of Luss.
- 2-course Premium Scottish Seafood Lunch with a welcome glass of Prosecco or local Craft Beer.
- Visit Glenloyne Distillery for a tour, followed by a tasting of their finest drams acompanied with handmade chocolates.
- Executive transportation in a luxury car or van (MPV) and expert Tour Director.
Prices are based upon two people enjoying the experience. This tour can also be enjoyed by an individual or a larger group. Contact us for more details.